Lady Gaga, 'Born This Way'

After months of anticipation, Lady Gaga has finally released the title track from her forthcoming album, 'Born This Way.'

Fans got a preview of the single when the pop star sang a line of it during her Video of the Year acceptance speech at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.

"That chorus came to me, like, I swear, I didn't even write it. I think God dropped it in my lap," Gaga told Rolling Stone after the incident. "And I swear to you that I'm in a place now writing music where there's this urgency to protect and take care of my fans."

Originally, the song was set to be unveiled on Feb. 13, but the singer pushed its release date up by two days, tweeting, "Can't wait any longer, single coming Friday."

On Feb. 8, Gaga debuted the single artwork for the song on Twitter with the simple message "Trois jours," meaning "three days" until the big reveal.

'Born This Way' will be released on May 23,

Jika ada artikel yang bermasalah laporkan kepada kami lewat komentar dibawah ini.
Blog Ini DOFOLLOW silahkan berikan komentar sesuai artikel. komentar yang ngaco / spam akan di hapus.

Terima Kasih.