Sum 41, 'Screaming Bloody Murder'

Sum 41 have released their long-awaited new single, 'Screaming Bloody Murder,' the title track to the Canadian rock outfit's fifth studio album.

The anthemic song begins with a delicate confessional from singer Deryck Whibley: "I'm not quite myself these days / Guess we call come undone, time to time in different ways / Well, I have myself to blame / Guess I don't understand / I need help in many ways."

Then, the band breaks out into heavy guitars, as Whibley sings from the perspective of a deviant who is losing faith, but hasn't exactly lost all hope. "Tear me open / I believe God will set you up to bleed / And no one can deceive what is meant to be / And bloody murder we will scream."

'Screaming Bloody Murder' is the first single from the band's highly anticipated follow-up to 2007's 'Underclass Hero.' The song was set to be unveiled in August 2010, but to fans' dismay, the track did not surface.

Now, the single is scheduled to be released on Feb. 7, with the full-length album slated to hit stores on March 29. Until then, you can listen to 'Screaming Bloody Murder

Jika ada artikel yang bermasalah laporkan kepada kami lewat komentar dibawah ini.
Blog Ini DOFOLLOW silahkan berikan komentar sesuai artikel. komentar yang ngaco / spam akan di hapus.

Terima Kasih.